About Me

My photo
K.L, Malaysia
active !!! playful !!! humorous !!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A new brand blog ...

01.07.2010,Thursday

Nothing much to say since just deleted the old blog.My eye bag feel so heavy due to the time 12.16 am.I need to sleep as soon as possible.Erm,will try to update everyday if possible.

Until that day...good night everyone,li li li li...

Once i wake up,go to my laptop and start to add the "free counter" into my bloggie.Iron my shirt and need prepare to go to bath,wakaka again chances high i late to work if the road is jam.

Reach office a bit late than usual but still able to do all my work in time.Start to work work work.Then continue from yesterday closing and teaching my junior.Feel a bit bored so play with li li chai a while.



- help help,i terjerat...li li li li-

Fong gong lo...Go for bath and dinner then watch Po Chung Ling TVB series.Today very tired and sleepy...



- oink oink lo...nite nite hugz -

No comments: