About Me

My photo
K.L, Malaysia
active !!! playful !!! humorous !!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

One week Singapore trip

22/08/2010,Sunday

8.30 am until 10 am - Wake up blur and snooze the phone another 10 minutes but never notice i overslept.Take a quick bath at 9 am then big head prawn again forget to take my mp3 then go back home to take.Luckily reach there on time 9.50 am then get a friendly scold by the kak (the one who sold me the ticket)




10 am until 4 am :



- Finally we reach the custom,nice sea hehe -



- me & jason gor gor waiting other passage to come from the custom -

5 pm until 12 midnight:



- just bought easy link which cause me 12 sgd -





- reach at China town -



- no a very delicious prawn mee which cost me 4 sgd -



- Went to Little iNdia, alot of guy India,very very scary -



- The temple of the god in Little India,bla bla bla -

No comments: