About Me

My photo
K.L, Malaysia
active !!! playful !!! humorous !!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A very cold day

17.08.2010,Tuesday

Long time did not update my bloggie,hmmmm did not take any picture or special activities...opsss forget upload the S & R activities...

Why my bloggie title is called a very cold day because the whole morning until now keep rain non stop...

Nothing much happen actually for today,hmmm...just been reallocated to another seat...Somehow the new seat seem a bit weird but nevermind try my best to fit inside...

Today not manage join body combat so work on my tummy instead while waiting for zumba.Aiya,just realised i forgot to bring my water bottle and left at office.Haiz,make me thirsty during the dance.Today dance a lot of new dance,feel myself very old cause very hard to catch up with Mike.Fren told me i get fat jor woh that why hard to catch up.WTF !!!!

Anyway nothing much to say except my singapore trip coming near...looking forward hehe...nite nite ... li li li

No comments: